LEADING AND MANAGING THROUGH CHANGE
Face to face or Virtual
Full Day or Half Day
Leaders and team members dealing with workplace change or a specific change program
|Fully Pre-qualified on:
buy.nsw Supplier Hub, VendorPanel and AusTender
Prepare to lead in a world of increasing change and complexity
As the world of work continues to face change from both internal and external factors, leaders, managers and team members must equip themselves with the skills and mindset to not only adapt to change, but to thrive. Individuals in all positions require guidance and clarity from their leaders and colleagues, which provides the basis for sustainable productivity in the face of uncertainty. By sharpening their skills as change managers, leaders are able to provide their teams with structure, certainty and confidence.
This workshop builds on techniques used to identify common reasons for resistance to change, and helps participants deepen their understanding of how people behave during times of stress and uncertainty. Explore effective techniques to inspire new perspectives and work through scenario-based exercises to learn how careful planning and thoughtful implementation can ensure organisational goals are realised.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the driving forces of change within organisations
- Differentiate between the various stages of change
- Identify common effects on attitude and morale
- Manage reactions and resistance to change
- Implement strategies for managing and combatting negativity
- Plan, implement and monitor factors of change
- Understand your role and challenges as leader in the context of change
- Develop action plans to assist staff adaptation and progress
- Leverage and understand Emotional Intelligence
- Build resilience and maintain psychological safety
BECOME THE CONSTANT IN A WORLD OF CHANGE
Equip your team with a more sustainable approach to a landscape of uncertainty and change through this practical and actionable workshop.
NSW CAPABILITY FRAMEWORK ALIGNMENT
- Personal Attributes
- People Management
RELATED WORKSHOPS ALSO AVAILABLE:
- Effective Communication
- Effective Coaching and Mentoring
- Building Engaged and Effective Teams
This content was very relevant and well explained. Questions were answered well and with respect. An excellent workshop.