TIME MANAGEMENT AND PRIORITISATION
Face to face or Virtual
Teams and individuals with responsibility for multiple tasks daily
|Fully Pre-qualified on:
buy.nsw Supplier Hub, VendorPanel and AusTender
Improve efficiency and performance
The ability to handle large amounts of information and multiple workloads is not only a standard trait of a successful career, it is increasingly becoming an important life skill. This workshop provides individuals and teams a valuable opportunity to audit their current work practices, then quickly identify the tools and techniques to better manage time, energy and focus. These are the core skills proven to help manage and avoid stress in the workplace, while greatly improving professional effectiveness and personal wellbeing.
This engaging and interactive workshop starts with a broad understanding of issues around time management before guiding participants to develop a personal action plan that covers the key usable skills of goal setting, prioritisation and effectiveness. Interactive sessions and group discussions help participants refine their approach to meeting management, collaboration and delegation.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Plan and prioritise daily activities to lift personal and organisational productivity
- Integrate personal goals with company goals
- Understand the difference between effectiveness and efficiency
- Recognise ‘High Impact/ High Value’ tasks
- Organise work schedules for both the individual and the team
- Use the prioritisation matrix
- Manage interruptions and distractions
- Overcome procrastination
- Manage email
- Run meetings for better results in shorter time frames
WORK SMARTER RATHER THAN HARDER
Create a more sustainable work style throughout the organisation with this focused workshop which will allow you to use your time for maximum effectiveness.
NSW CAPABILITY FRAMEWORK ALIGNMENT
- Personal Attributes
- People Management
RELATED WORKSHOPS ALSO AVAILABLE:
- Building Resilience
- Leadership and Development
- Communication Skills
The trainer was great - flexible and willing to discuss real situations and problems.
Department of Communities and Justice