SENIOR LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Face to Face (recommended) or Virtual
Custom designed – determined by the initial scoping phase
Middle and Senior Managers, Executive Level Leaders
|Fully Pre-qualified on:
buy.nsw Supplier Hub, VendorPanel and AusTender
Discover high-performance leadership to drive exceptional results
The Senior Leadership Development Program aims to tune and develop the skills needed for those more experienced leaders who are vital to driving outcomes and shaping the future of your organisation. This fully customised leadership development solution is aligned specifically with your organisation and the development objectives for your people. Ideal for middle to senior managers, right through to your senior executive team. Participants will work with experienced Leadership Facilitators who will encourage and challenge their individual learning, setting them up for immediate success upon return to the workplace.
The program encourages participants to interact with their peers, learning from each other’s experience and strengthening valuable networks. One-on-one coaching, facilitated sessions and experiential activities allow these leaders to practise newly gained skills in a safe, non-threatening environment. A combination of group work, simulated practice and role-plays provide a counterpoint to the individual reflection and action planning sessions.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Shape and instil team pride and purpose
- Ensure context and translation of the team vision and direction
- Manage and grow team capability
- Understand and implement High Performing Team principles
- Develop a deeper understanding of behaviours and how best to communicate and lead talented and diverse people
- Define and assign work to be done, communicate needs and expectations
- Implement continuous improvement strategies within the team
- Gauge team strengths and areas of improvement
- Manage performance in a constructive manner
- Guide critical conversations including feedback and coaching
- Develop leadership disposition
GO FURTHER IN YOUR LEADERSHIP JOURNEY
Develop the skills to bring a leadership mindset to every aspect of your team’s performance and encourage an environment of excellence with this customised program.
NSW CAPABILITY FRAMEWORK ALIGNMENT
- Personal Attributes
- People Management
RELATED WORKSHOPS ALSO AVAILABLE:
- Individual Leadership Skills Coaching
- Effective Coaching and Mentoring
- Leading and Managing Through Change
The workshop is practical and informative. Intensive, but well paced. There was a great balance between theory and practice and the concepts were clearly and professionally explained.