Face to Face (recommended) or Virtual
1-2 full days
Leaders and team members who deliver material to groups in any business setting
|Fully Pre-qualified on:
buy.nsw Supplier Hub, VendorPanel and AusTender
Persuade, influence and lead through effective group communication
The most visible and effective traits of any leader are the ability to command a room, deliver informative material and influence opinions. Often great presenters are made, not born. This practical, interactive workshop breaks down the art of presenting into manageable steps, from preparation through to delivery.
It provides the toolset to continually improve performance, for novices through to the more experience presenter.
This highly interactive workshop covers practical aspects of effective presentation, offers participants the opportunity to practice their skills in a live environment and provides strategic feedback for improvement. The structure focuses on 3 areas:
- Preparing for Success - managing nerves, understanding the audience, presentation logistics, developing a clear purpose, length and timing
- Structuring to Engage - structuring your content, incorporating stories, shaping your message and selecting appropriate visual support
- Delivering to Connect - creating a powerful first impression, managing audience interaction and developing tone, feel and style.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand what makes a great presenter
- Identify audience needs
- Develop a clear theme and purpose
- Use presentation frameworks for both impromptu and prepared scenarios
- Understand fundamental delivery skills
- Demonstrate confidence and presence
- Be able to incorporate storytelling intoany presentation
- Select visual aids and using audio visual equipment
- Manage audience interaction, including hostile and difficult audiences
CONNECT, INFORM AND INSPIRE
Reduce stress levels and deliver greater effectiveness by building your presentation skills with this interactive and practical workshop.
NSW CAPABILITY FRAMEWORK ALIGNMENT
- Personal Attributes
RELATED WORKSHOPS ALSO AVAILABLE:
- Writing Job Applications & Interview Skills
- Merit Assessment
- Communication Skills
The presentation structure provided will be invaluable. This workshop has turned a stressful task into a comfortable one.