Face to face or Virtual
Senior Managers who are charged with representing the organisation to the media
|Fully Pre-qualified on:
buy.nsw Supplier Hub, VendorPanel and AusTender
Gain insight to the media and experience an interview situation
Learn how the media works, how to prepare for media interviews and recognise the media ‘traps’ and how to avoid them.
This intensive tailored workshop is delivered by an experienced journalist and provides participants important insights into the media and an opportunity to experience real-life interview situations. Interview practice will build confidence and provide valuable feedback.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand how the media works
- Understand the demands of different media – print, radio, television and online
- Learn how to be “good media talent” that the media will turn to time and time again
- Plan an interview
- Decide when to speak and when to say nothing
- Be more proactive in approach to spreading your message throughout the media
- Take greater control of media interviews
- Prepare for handling more difficult media situations
- Effectively deliver your message
- Understand delivery skills including dress, voice and how to look good on camera
- Identify and handle different media strategies
- Recognise interview strategies and how to handle them
- Handle and manage a press conference
- Practice and improve their skills in realistic interview exercises
REPRESENT YOUR ORGANISATION WITH CONFIDENCE AND DELIVER THE MESSAGE YOU PLAN TO
Gain confidence and ability in handling professional media questions in a pressured situation.
NSW CAPABILITY FRAMEWORK ALIGNMENT
- Personal Attributes
RELATED WORKSHOPS ALSO AVAILABLE:
- Leadership Development
- Effective Communication
- Presentation Skills
The content was insightful and relevant. Having an experienced journalist as the trainer made all the difference.