INTRODUCTION TO LEADERSHIP
Face to face or Virtual
Developing, High-potential, Emerging leaders and new managers
|Fully Pre-qualified on:
buy.nsw Supplier Hub, VendorPanel and AusTender
Realise the leadership potential within your teams
This clear, structured workshop introduces participants to leadership fundamentals and enhances the skills of people seeking management and leadership roles by increasing their understanding of influence, authority and leadership.
Beginning with an introduction to the theory, practice and ideals of leadership, the workshop opens up to discussions on best practice leadership, supported by activities and practical exercises, designed to enhance the leadership and learning processes of people and teams. The material has been prepared for public sector employees for success in their first steps as leaders within their organisation.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand leadership characteristics and competencies
- Identify different leadership styles
- Build confidence in using a range of leadership tools and strategies
- Engage people and teams to help them achieve desired outcomes
- Develop self-awareness, recognising how others experience leadership
- Work with others towards goals
- Develop trust within teams
- Understand and use Emotional Intelligence
- Reflect on individual values as part of a leadership style
- Develop coaching and feedback skills
- Build a personal leadership development plan
PREPARE NEW LEADERS FOR SUCCESS
Encourage and develop new leaders in your team, build confidence and accelerate individual learning to improve performance across the organisation.
NSW CAPABILITY FRAMEWORK ALIGNMENT
- Personal Attributes
- People Management
RELATED WORKSHOPS ALSO AVAILABLE:
- Leadership and Management
- Senior Leadership Development
- Influencing Without Authority
- Effective Coaching and Mentoring
Engaged trainer and thorough explanation of content.