INTERVIEW SKILLS INDIVIDUAL COACHING
Face to face or Virtual
Individuals seeking one on one development
|Fully Pre-qualified on:
buy.nsw Supplier Hub, VendorPanel and AusTender
Thoroughly prepare for an interview with an understanding of the NSW or Commonwealth Government interview and selection process
Securing your next career move can be as stressful as it is important. This oneon-one coaching session helps applicants prepare, practise and perform more effectively at interviews, equipping you with skills and techniques required to stand out. Improve on presenting yourself by focusing on the knowledge and skills required to secure a role within the NSW or Australian Public Service. This workshop can be tailored to NSW, Local Government or APS.
Individual coaching sessions with one of our specialist trainers can assist you in successfully preparing for Interview (and/or your written application as required) for
a NSW Public Sector role, tailoring to the NSW Government Capability Framework.
Sessions can be delivered face-to-face or if geography requires, via video conference or telephone.
Prior to the 2-hour session our coach contacts you to discuss your background experience and the role you are targetting. At this time, we request that that you email your current CV, draft application and the specific job advertisement and role description for the position for which you are applying. Our trainer then tailors the individual coaching session to ensure specific focus areas are covered. These may include:
- know how to critically examine the job advertisement and understand Agency requirements
- prepare for interview questions using the STARR technique
- how to concisely convey your experience relative to the requirements of the role
- practice your question responses specifically in-line with the role requirements and the NSW Capability Framework
- techniques to improve your presentation and personal power at interview
- strategies to manage interview nerves.
Through interactive learning and easy to follow practical techniques, our coaching sessions provide sound strategies to confidently present information about your skills and experience at interview for maximum impact.
NSW CAPABILITY FRAMEWORK ALIGNMENT
- Personal Attributes
RELATED COACHING ALSO AVAILABLE:
- Individual Development Coaching
- Interview Skills Coaching
Overcoming nerves and practicing my responses was extremely valuable. The coach provided great feedback and tips on personal presentation and how to address questions.