FACILITATION OF KEY STRATEGIC PLANNING SESSIONS
Face to face
2-hours to 2 day sessions
Variable to team size
Teams looking to develop strategy, generate new ideas or to achieve consensus in a limited time frames
|Fully Pre-qualified on:
buy.nsw Supplier Hub, VendorPanel and AusTender
Maximise the effectiveness of your strategic planning sessions
It's vital that you not only allocate time for strategic planning for your organisation but also that you maximise that time to generate effective output. Training and Coaching Solutions are experienced at structuring and facilitating planning days for organisations of all sizes and across varying sectors. As an independent facilitator, we can manage the process so your people are able to focus on the content to achieve clearer, more effective outcomes.
We are experienced at managing groups and working with different styles of people to ensure everyone is engaged and has input into the session.
A crucial benefit of having an independent facilitator is the freedom to release your senior people from leading or steering the session, giving everyone a greater sense of ownership of the plan. Our effective and efficient facilitation planning services ensure your people have the necessary time and context to develop ideas, and the plan of action is accurately recorded.
Our facilitator will ensure that your session will:
- Be outcome focused
- Ensure objectives are clearly set up and achieved
- Create an environment where all participants feel comfortable contributing
- Employ a tested 'divergent-convergent' model
- Ensure the session stays on track and time is spent on the main issues
- Use questions to challenge, clarify or draw out all ideas and thoughts
- Build practical action plans
- Develop a document after the session capturing the ke points discussed and the actions agreed.
Maximise the return on your time and strategic investment with our experienced and expert team of facilitators.
NSW CAPABILITY FRAMEWORK ALIGNMENT
- People Management
RELATED WORKSHOPS ALSO AVAILABLE:
- Facilitation Skills training
- Leadership Development
- Driving Strong Performance
The benefit of having an independent facilitator was signficant. It made an enormous difference to be able to work as a whole team.