ETHICAL CONDUCT AND RESPECTFUL WORKPLACES
Face to face or Virtual
Staff, Supervisors, Managers and Leaders
|Fully Pre-qualified on:
buy.nsw Supplier Hub, VendorPanel and AusTender
Ensure your organisation thrives in an ethical and respectful environment
Ethics within the workplace encompass the application of principles, standards of behaviour, codes of conduct, the application of morals and the ethics and respectful standards to everyday business transactions.
Through interactive learning, this workshop provides participants with a thorough understanding of how to conduct business ethically and respectfully upholding your organisation’s core values.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand what ethics and professional conduct is and recognise the characteristics of a respectful workplace
- Recognise the relevant NSW Public Sector and Agency core values as stated in the respective NSW Government and Organisational Codes of Ethics and Respectful Workplace policies
- Understand the ethical obligations for working in the public interest, including external agency/legal obligations and the consequences of unethical conduct
- Identify unethical behaviours, understand how ethical dilemmas may arise and how they should be handled/reported
- Understand how ethics and professional standards constitute the foundation of a respectful workplace
- Recognise your legislative responsibilities in promoting respect and in preventing/reporting discrimination, harassment and bullying in the workplace (including workplace policy requirements)
- Understand how to establish and maintain an ethical culture that provides for respectful workplaces
- Understand appropriate interventions, both formal and informal, for dealing with discrimination, harassment and bullying issues
- Recognise how off-duty behaviours can directly impact the workplace
A RESPECTFUL AND ETHICAL ENVIRONMENT
With a focus on solutions, this workshop supports your team to promote a positive work environment.
NSW CAPABILITY FRAMEWORK ALIGNMENT
- Personal Attributes
- People Management
RELATED WORKSHOPS ALSO AVAILABLE:
- Workplace Misconduct and Investigations
- Leadership Development
- Building Resilience
Informative and invaluable. Should be compulsory for all. Engaging trainer and thorough explanation of content.