Face to Face or Virtual
Leaders and team members seeking to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
|Fully Pre-qualified on:
buy.nsw Supplier Hub, VendorPanel and AusTender
Build the communication skills in your team
Highly effective communicators focus on understanding their audience and adapting their style to achieve maximum cut through. Arming your team with a toolkit of styles and techniques will build their skills and enhance their ability to craft messages and convey information with clarity and direction.
Communication skills sit at the heart of the modern workplace. This workshop focuses on helping people of all experience levels to lift their communication ability and effectiveness by tuning up techniques and emphasis. We take a practical approach to different types of communication to make you more effective in what you need to do.
- Different communication modes/formats, styles and techniques
- Improve your questioning and listening
- Recognise the importance of understanding audience
- Communication techniques for remote working
- Tailoring messages for different occasions and audience
- Barriers which often prevent clear communication
- Communication frameworks for both impromptu and prepared scenarios
- Verbal and non-verbal communication to build rapport
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify appropriate communication styles and strategies to employ in varied situations
- Use verbal and non-verbal communication skills to build rapport
- Employ styles and strategies to achieve goals and reduce conflict
ENHANCE YOUR COMMUNICATION
Improve your communication effectiveness with techniques, styles and improved understanding of individuals, their motivations and behaviours.
NSW CAPABILITY FRAMEWORK ALIGNMENT
- Personal Attributes
- People Management
RELATED WORKSHOPS ALSO AVAILABLE:
- Presentation Skills
- Influencing Without Authority
- Negotiation Intelligence
- Conducting Difficult Conversations
Great foundational communication tips for working within a team more effectively.