Self and Others
Face to face or Virtual
Includes DiSC profile*
Leaders and team members seeking to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
|Fully Pre-qualified on:
buy.nsw Supplier Hub, VendorPanel and AusTender
Adopt a powerful framework for aligning your communications to your audience
Highly effective communicators focus on understanding their audience just as much as they work on crafting their message. This workshop offers a proven framework for quickly developing an understanding of audiences – and your own communications style – through the well-regarded DiSC behavioural model.
Leaders of all levels will unlock new levels of communication skill with this engaging and practical workshop which focuses on understanding human behaviour, rather than personality. Following the general principles of the DiSC model, this workshop explores communication styles to improve the real-world application of communication skills.
INCLUDES DiSC PROFILE
Accelerate your team’s understanding and application of the learning with an individual DiSC profile (questionnaire completed as pre-work). Individual results are analysed in the workshop:
- Secure link to the official DiSC website activated approximately 10 days prior to the session.
- Participants complete the personalised instrument, which forms the basis of their individual report.
- Individual reports and debriefs are delivered as part of the workshop.
- Access to My Everything DiSC is activated following the workshop providing participants the option of sharing styles and suggested ways to improve communication with colleagues.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Leverage an improved understanding of self and others
- Identify how behaviour impacts effectiveness
- Discover behavioural strengths and value differences in others
- Identify appropriate styles and strategies to achieve goals and reduce conflict
- Understand how various behavioural styles interact
- Use verbal and non-verbal communication to build rapport with both internal and external contacts
* DiSC Workplace profile is charged per participant
NSW CAPABILITY FRAMEWORK ALIGNMENT
- Personal Attributes
- People Management
RELATED WORKSHOPS ALSO AVAILABLE:
- Presentation Skills
- Influencing Without Authority
- Negotiation Intelligence
- Conducting Difficult Conversations
The DISC profile is fantastic, understanding the different styles and how to communicate better is extremely valuable.