Face to face or Virtual
Front-line customer service staff
|Fully Pre-qualified on:
buy.nsw Supplier Hub, VendorPanel and AusTender
Equip staff with the skills and tools to manage challenging customer interactions and deliver quality service
As organisations become more service-centric and customer oriented, the need for staff in all roles to be able to execute quality customer service becomes paramount. This workshop focuses on building capability to manage difficult customers, de-escalation techniques, risk identification and management practices when working in challenging or hostile customer service situations.
The workshop is structured to introduce participants to the key concepts of communication, behaviours and expectations before building into practical demonstration sessions. These focused, practical sessions explore both verbal and non-verbal communications, anticipating typical problems, and how to manage and reduce stress in the workplace. Throughout the workshop, the emphasis is on personal safety and equitable treatment, with skills practise scenarios to increase confidence and preparedness to manage customers and clients in crisis.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define good customer service
- Understand customers and their changing needs
- Deploy both verbal and non-verbal communication
- Identify challenging behaviour while anticipating possible risks, causes and triggers
- Assess risk levels and patterns of conflict escalation
- Prepare strategies which diffuse and de-escalate difficult and aggressive behaviours
- Understand the human response to conflict and danger
- Prioritise self-protection, resilience and wellness
SAFE STAFF, SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
Ensure your workplace remains a safe, equitable environment while improving the quality of customer interactions through this focused and practical workshop.
NSW CAPABILITY FRAMEWORK ALIGNMENT
- Personal Attributes
- People Management
RELATED WORKSHOPS ALSO AVAILABLE:
- Dealing Positively With Conflict
- Influencing Without Authority
- Communication Skills
- Building Resilience
This has really made me feel more confident to manage difficult situations. Clear, interactive and informative.
Health Professional Councils Authority