Face to face or Virtual
Optional: PR6 Personal Resilience Assessment Tool*
Half or Full Day
Individuals or teams undergoing or anticipating work-related stress or challenges – and those seeking to build ability to manage through adversity and change
|Fully Pre-qualified on:
buy.nsw Supplier Hub, VendorPanel and AusTender
Create more effective, sustainable teams from more resilient individuals
Organisations today are dealing with change at an unprecedented pace, driven by increasing complexity and market pressures. Issues related to productivity, overwork and burnout can be exacerbated by remote working and isolation. Leaders and team members need to find ways to build their own resilience and help build resilience in others, in order to maintain both productivity and wellbeing.
This workshop provides participants with insights into their own approach and strategies for building and maintaining resilience. Utilising tools and techniques based on the latest research in psychology and neuroscience, participants learn practical strategies and discover tools to help develop resilience.
This program can be run as a half day or full day to include aspects of managing though change. A recommended optional addition* is the PR6 Personal Resilience Assessment Tool which provides individuals with a full personal resilience report to help guide their own development.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Consider the context of the current environment and its impact on wellbeing
- Understand the importance of resilience as a way to achieve wellbeing and personal success
- Recognise how resilience can impact on individual performance in the workplace
- Understand the six domains of resilience and how they work together
- Leverage practical tools to build team resilience
- Use resilience to assist in times of extreme stress and periods of change
- Create a plan for developing individual and team resilience
DEVELOP YOUR OWN STRATEGIES FOR RESILIENCE
Build your team’s ability to respond to and manage increasing pressure and stress through this practical, inclusive workshop.
NSW CAPABILITY FRAMEWORK ALIGNMENT
- Personal Attributes
RELATED WORKSHOPS ALSO AVAILABLE:
- Building Engaged and Effective Teams
- Leading and Managing Through Change
- Communication Skills
Provided a much needed focus on managing work and home stress.
Department of Communities and Justice