BUILDING ENGAGED AND EFFECTIVE TEAMS
Face to face or Virtual
Leaders and teams working towards a more cohesive and productive group
|Fully Pre-qualified on:
buy.nsw Supplier Hub, VendorPanel and AusTender
Develop your teams to work together more effectively and harmoniously
High performing and effective teams are made up of focused, skilled and aligned employees who achieve success cohesively and cooperatively. An ideal team dynamic allows individuals to discuss issues, appreciate differences and resolve conflict constructively while being effective and delivering on the team goal. This workshop provides participants with an opportunity to develop strategies to build and maintain effective, functional and high performing teams.
This workshop is experiential, fun and engaging, providing an ideal environment for learning and development. Content includes insightful information and tools that can be immediately applied in the workplace to support the development of desired team culture and attitudes.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify acceptable and desirable behaviours and protocols for high performing teams
- Take away strategies and tools to develop a collaborative and energised culture
- Appreciate effective team behaviours and the personal development and feedback process
- Recognise and value difference within teams
- Develop a common language around behaviours, roles and communication
- Build trust, respect and communication within teams
- Understand key communication skills for different styles within a team
- Manage conflict within their team
DEVELOP TEAM COHESION AND A HIGH PERFORMANCE CULTURE
In an effective team, everyone understands how to contribute in ways that support team objectives, exceeding what any individual could accomplish alone. Even the best teams can encounter problems that hinder their collective success. Designed for managers and team leaders, this workshop will equip you with the skills to cultivate maximum team productivity by understanding how to navigate the stages of team development and address team challenges.
NSW CAPABILITY FRAMEWORK ALIGNMENT
- Personal Attributes
- People Management
RELATED WORKSHOPS ALSO AVAILABLE:
- Effective Communication
- Dealing Positively with Conflict
Very informative and helpful session. It addressed real life situations and how to deal with them.