INTRODUCTION TO POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY
Face to face or Virtual
This workshop is appropriate for anyone in your organisation
|Fully Pre-qualified on:
buy.nsw Supplier Hub, VendorPanel and AusTender
Create a culture of optimal functioning in your workplace
In the last 20 years there has been a fundamental shift in psychology from focusing on what is wrong with us, to what is right. The science of Positive Psychology now offers proven tools and strategies to help organisations foster excellence, resilience, engagement and creativity.
In this introductory workshop we explore the science and practice of positive psychology. Participants will gain a powerful overview of the emerging science as well as “busy proof” strategies to enhance engagement, resilience and leadership in their professional and personal life.
This workshop has been designed to target learning and development capability needs as addressed in the current NSW Public Sector Capability Framework (2013).
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Positive Psychology concept: what it is and how it can be applied in your workplace
- Recognise the science behind peak performance
- Understand the concept of Flow at work and how it can be implemented through the Flow Tool
- Identify signature strengths in yourself, your colleagues and your team
- Utilise the PERMA model
- Identify the difference between a fixed and growth mindset
- Develop ways to promote a growth mindset culture with colleagues
- Reframe challenging situations into positive opportunities
- Plan customised positive psychology interventions for your workplace
ENSURE YOUR ORGANISATION THRIVES
With a fast-growing body of research, Positive Psychology is becoming a central part of best practice training and development across sectors.
NSW CAPABILITY FRAMEWORK ALIGNMENT
- Personal Attributes
RELATED WORKSHOPS ALSO AVAILABLE:
- Leadership Development
- Communication Skills
- Managing for Good Performance
Interesting theory as well as a practical approach to developing your own strengths and weaknesses. A profoundly helpful course to living life well.